If you’re especially attracted to beautiful Thai girls, I can definitely understand. I’m a big fan of beautiful Thai women and have dated a wide variety — including Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Filipina and Indonesian.
There are many reasons why Thai women make us feel a powerful attraction, and why they can be ideal partners for a guy like yourself. However, in order to successfully meet and seduce Thai women, you first need to understand how they think and what they expect from men and relationships. Right now I’m going to give you ten tips that will help you become more successful with meeting more beautiful Thai women — and attracting them into your life.
1. Understand that the term “Thai Women” contains many different sub-categories. While most Western men think the “Thai” label mostly refers to Chinese or Japanese girls, it actually includes more than 40 nationalities and ethnic groups. In the Philippines alone, where there’s been a lot of mixing of cultures over the country’s history, you’ll meet taller women with fair complexions, along with shorter women with dark skin. The point is, it can be hard to tell exactly which country a lot of Thai women are from — so don’t try to guess. This can make you appear ignorant, and you might even offend her. Instead you can say, “You have a really unique look, where is your family from originally?”
You should also never mention that you have dated other Thai women in the past. This isn’t going to make her think that you “understand” her. There’s actually a pretty good chance that it will make her suspicious. Thai women (especially those who live in the West) are creeped out by the idea of guys who have “yellow fever” (i.e. they have a fetish for Thai women). She wants to be appreciated for her own unique qualities.
2. The popular belief that Thai women are meek and subservient is simply not true — however, these are extremely feminine women (which is a good thing) and they desire to be with men who are masculine and will play the role of provider and protector. This is a huge reason why Western guys find Thai women so appealing — and will often never go back to Western women once they’ve had relationships with Thai girls. They are purely feminine, and desire a man who exudes masculinity.
This means that with hot Thai girls, you can’t be co-dependent or clingy. Thai men don’t behave this way and if you do, it’s going to turn off Thai women. They want to feel SAFE with a man who is a decision-maker and protector, and who is in control of his emotions. Thai women won’t feel comfortable with a guy who is needy, overly sensitive, and complains about his problems.
3. Thai women are particularly attracted to guys who treat them like gentlemen, but have somewhat of a mischievous “bad boy” edge. They also find it highly attractive when a strong, masculine guy can display a softer, more playful side. Hollywood stars like Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, and George Clooney are very popular in Asia because they exhibit these qualities. Just remember, be even-tempered and emotionally stable when you are with Asian women. Never lose your cool.
4. You must be intelligent and preferably well-educated, since Asians put a high value on education and wisdom. Also, have various passions and pursuits that you can share with her. You want her to get the sense that she will become a better, more knowledgeable and well-rounded person by being with you.
5. Always behave yourself in public. Guys who are loud, rude, or “show off” in public aren’t going to get anywhere with hot Thai girls. They also appreciate proper manners, such as helping them to remove their coat, or pulling out their chair and helping them to sit down in a restaurant.
6. Demonstrate some familiarity with her country, its culture, and her religion. Having an appreciation for her native cuisine is also very helpful. If she is Westernized, she probably eats Western food, generally–but when she’s with her family, they surely still cook their favorite exotic dishes. Learning to cook one of her favorite ethnic meals for her will score you big points.
7. A tip for all you guys who are communicating over the Internet with women from Asian countries: get her to chat with you on a webcam as soon as possible. There are a ton of girls on the Thai dating sites who are looking to find a foreign boyfriend, which is great, but there are a lot of games being played. Some women will post misleading pictures in their profile, or in some cases they’ll use a picture of another person entirely. If she has an excuse why she can’t appear on webcam, you can assume she’s trying to hide something. Every scene I’ve visited in Asia, from the big cities to the poor provinces, now has Internet cafes — and if the computer she’s using doesn’t have a webcam, there must be one nearby.
8. Never give Thai Ladies the perception that you are a “playboy” who dates different women and isn’t interested in having a serious relationship with anyone. Thai girls want to know that there at least a CHANCE of you getting serious with her. You don’t need to talk about any of this heavy “relationship stuff” when you’re first getting to know her, but you definitely don’t want to give her the impression that you’re only looking for fun with no strings attached. (In the Philippines, they call these kinds of guys “butterflies” — always flittering from one flower to the next.)
9. High-tech gadgets are very popular with Thai women — the latest mobile phones, digital cameras, laptops, etc. You’ll impress Thai girls if you carry any of these items (and they also make for great conversation starters). Asian guys tend to be really up on this stuff. Also, when you’re knowledgeable about computers and technology — even if this just means owning a few cool gadgets — Asian women take this as a sign that you are a smart person who is moving up in life. In Asia, being proficient with computers and technology is a sign of a successful person.
10. And here’s my last piece of advice on being an “Thai babe magnet”: you must understand that Thai women of all ages have very close ties to their family. In some Thai cultures the woman is expected to support the rest of the family, even though they’re perfectly capable of making their own money. Even though you might be tempted to, never tell her to grow up and be independent and turn her back on her family. This will only create friction between you and her.